JanTec, a leading manufacturer of conveyor belts, was recently featured in an article on FBTechReview. The article, titled “JanTec: Optimizing Space Utilization with Tailor-made Conveyor Designs” highlights the company’s innovative conveyor belts and how they are helping businesses improve their operations.
In the article, JanTec CEO Troy Curran discusses the company’s mission to help businesses move products more efficiently. He says, “The engineering challenges associated with developing conveyors to move products in different directions at various angles are complex. Our expert team specializes in designing power curve conveyors that can maneuver goods of varying sizes in the direction the client wants.”
Some additional details about JanTec’s conveyor belts:
- Power belt conveyors: JanTec’s power belt conveyors are powered by electric motors and can be used to move a variety of products at high speeds.
- Gravity chutes: JanTec’s gravity chutes are used to move products downhill by gravity.
- Spiral turns: JanTec’s spiral turns are used for conserving floor space and moving products from one elevation to another.
- Angle merges: JanTec’s angle merges are used to merge two conveyor belts together.
- JanTec’s conveyor belts are helping businesses in a variety of industries improve their material handling operations. For example, JanTec’s conveyor belts are being used by food manufacturers to move food products, by pharmaceutical companies to move pharmaceuticals, and by electronics manufacturers to move electronics.
If you are interested in learning more about JanTec and its conveyor belts, please contact us.